Monday 11 March 2013

11/03/2013 - Weekly blog entry #1

So this is my first blog entry over here on blogger. 

Weekly disclaimer: For any random person that may be viewing this page, it's a blog each of us do for college to talk about media & such things we did over the weekend. 

Over this weekend I spent a lot of my time dedicated to sorting out this blog, trying to make it neat and tidy, I have yet to make my CV page, all though the page does exist it does not yet contain my CV. 

I didn't really pay attention to media and stuff, as my weekend was spent procrastinating, it wasn't intentional, but I was ill all weekend and with the new release of a game I had been waiting for and the arrival of my comics, i really focused all my time on the less important things of life.

However, I did re-watch the movie Les Miserables during my weekend of pure procrastination, I will admit I was doing other things as well so it didn't have my undivided attention. I do love the movie though, this was my second time watching it. It's very lengthy (Have you seen the size of the book?) but I enjoy it when I watch it because it has an interesting story line and it's a nearly all round well-made movie.

This won't turn into a movie review, I'll leave that for another time.

So my blog entry isn't that long this week but I'm sure there will be a longer one another time.

LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment