Saturday 9 March 2013

09/03/2013 - Continuation of yesterday's post regarding more info on the collab

This is part of the previously mentioned Collab video me and my friends are currently working on, it's like a preview. It shows off the yellow tones we will be using and the overlay texture. This is what I made and it is 30 seconds long, the clips are from the TV show Once Upon A Time and it is focused on the first episode interactions between Snow White and her husband Prince Charming.

The coloring I created on Sony Vegas and I put a texture onto it - which was made by a user on Deviant Art. Unfortunately this was made about 3 months ago so I no longer have the texture source. 


It, like the others, needs to be watched in HD.
As I previously stated this is only a small part of a bigger collab. 

LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment