Wednesday 17 April 2013

17/04/2013 - Blog Entry #2

Over The Easter Break

I didn't get much done this easter break, which I regret. I did manage to get some work done but I had a lot of family things to deal with. The only movies I managed to watch was about 5 disney ones with my dad at about 5am-7am before my dad left for work on a few mornings, so I didn't get to cover much on that base.

Although, I did find something interesting about a new camera stabiliser which is pretty awesome, I won't go into it as the person who made the bog goes into it much better than I could:

http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2013/04/movi-camera-stabilizer-from-freefly-cinema-looking-good-to-revolutionize-camera-stabilization/

We started getting good work out with our Viral Video project, I just finished all the risk assessments and on monday my team members managed to get the photos for the story board.

-LJ


No comments:

Post a Comment